Search This Blog

Monday 4 December 2017

OG9 ENT: Read an inspiring article : Get a life, have a passion by Shedy Elisha a publication of iambest magazine


My name is shedy Elisha, I wrote this piece to inspire, encourage and bless you reading it.  I first wrote this article last year  2016 and ever since it was published on I am Best Magazine via Iambestnetworks, it has been a blessing to people and even me; and in this year 2017, with my recent experiences and knowledge acquired, I present to you the part 2 of "Get a life". You may call it the 'revised edition'. I am so sure you will enjoy it.

 You know  We've all got that friend – the one who is always talking big, like they're going to start this amazing new company, write an inspiring novel, release a hit music single/album or change the world. In fact we probably have more than one friend we hear constantly talking about big future plans and becoming great.


I just noticed that lots of Ideas are everywhere, but motivation is seemingly nonexistent especially in this generation. Life doesn't start tomorrow, life is happening right now. Successful people know this and are focused on achieving their dreams and goals 24/7. It's more than an obsession and a passion, it's what they are living daily. Instead of talking, they're doing.
Does what you're doing at your day job support your overall life goals?
Are you equally excited for personal projects as your projects at work?
Do you actually have any personal projects?
Do you have a passion?
Are you refining/advancing your skills and knowledge of something daily?
Do you know exactly what you want in life?
All these are big questions. But I guarantee you successful, motivated and passionate people not only answered yes to all of them instantly, but they even knew what and why as well without much thought If you didn't answer yes to all of these, it may be the day to rethink your life.
My name is shedy Elisha and I am in my late 20s and I know exactly what I want out of life and the ways I plan to achieve it. I got to know this before this time, In fact, I've known for years even though I didn't know how to go about it. Lots of people often say  "Shedy! I love your visions, I admire your call and passion infact, You are lucky to have found something you are passionate about." And I will reply and say , I disagree with that. I'm not "lucky" to have found it at all, it was a vision received by God through His grace,  my passion to encourage, motivate people and  a combination of my unquenchable thirst for knowledge,  to pursue independent learning and the fact that I can't stop searching for who and what I was created for. I can't stop consuming information.
If you haven't found it yet, that incredible spark and excitement for life, here's the reality: it isn't just going to randomly happen or fall into your lap. It isn't the result of lots of money because I am not  a Billionaire now but I know soon I will  be. It is neither the result of chance and circumstance. It is God, your desire to bless humanity and quest to be outstanding.
It is the result of freeing yourself mentally and engaging your intellect. It is the result of breaking away from your peers and unhealthy friends and delving deeply into a niche. It is the result of focus, determination and motivation. It is the result of an internal drive that is unstoppable.
How do you find a passion? There's so many engaging, interesting and ultimately fulfilling things to spend your free time (and your work time) doing. The question is how can you notfind a passion?
Once you've found it, it's amazing and indescribable – no one can sway your thoughts and your concentration. When you know exactly what you want in life and what really drives you, you'll never again be bored, tired or unfulfilled. Seemingly boundless inspiration and motivation will be brought forward.
Friends have called me "because they are bored" and I never understood it. I'm not sure how it is possible to be bored because I am always working at my visions, calling and potentials. I discuss my visions every day and night. Life itself presents infinite challenges and mysteries, but only finite amount of time to explore them. That's why having a focus is vital – we're all only given 24 hours per day to accomplish what we set forth, and you certainly cannot do everything.
People who spend their free time engaged in a passion, their calling,gift and time are more happier, more creative and more dynamic in their personality than those who merely spend their time watching others on TV or who serve as consumers of  entertainment pop-culture, Ben Carson(Gifted hands) has alot to say about this. Getting sucked into that is a waste of life and (this is  my own personal opinion anyway) leaves smart people unfulfilled. This is not to say I dont watch TV. It's essentially fast food for your brain – small amounts once in awhile are fine, but I can't understand how people live off of it.
Do you come home from work and simply fall down in front of the TV where you spend your time until you sleep? If the answer is yes, perhaps you should consider living life yourself instead of by proxy. You're going to wake up one day regretting how you spent your limited time in existence. A human lifespan is but a cosmic blink when you consider the age of the Earth, our galaxy and the universe. It's precious, it's rare and it is happening right now. To waste it is to give up the ultimate gift.
I feel like most of you reading here understand this, and if you do this post was not for you. And i mean it. It's for everyone who is living life by proxy and for those of you who haven't yet found a passion and embraced your true, creative self. It is not too late, you can do it. Start today. I hate to see people existing and not living. What would you be remembered for?
I give credit to God for Grace, my Parents, Mr and Mrs Elisha Barde  they inspire me to do great things. Even when they scold me I believe its in Love.  Samuel Bwari manager of I am Best networks have been my motivator too, pastor Misheal Tomizayi has always inspired me. Let's live a life.

Shedy Elisha
CEO  I am Best networks

Courtesy of : Iambestnetworks
Contact us:  
Call or whatsapp: 08130286036; call:07057457203
Facebook: I Am Best TV
Instagram: @iambestnetworks
Twitter:@iambestnetworks


 This remains the property of I am Best Magazine and no part of this project maybe reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or  by any means to be used publicly without prior permission or acknowledgement  of I Am Best Networks. Copy Right-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ALSO